Features that assist you in fire safety and prevention
FireDNA has been designed specifically for manufacturers of passive fire products. We know you want your products to be the best they can be, using the most up-to-date fire resistant ‘tested and certified’ materials, because you know that ultimately your products can help save lives.
- Fire rated products are entered in line with required specifications
- Installation and permissible repair guidelines/documents uploaded for use during fit-out and ongoing maintenance
- Certification & manufacturer details attached for compliance
- FDNA QR codes and NFC tags activated for immediate identification and access
- Product delivery status flagged for full/part deliveries
- Compliant handover process to Contractors and Installers
New Fit-out & Project Management
FireDNA gives you the ability to document and date stamp all of your passive fire product installations, in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines, making every install fully compliant and safe.
- Project sharing between main contractors, sub-contractors and specialist trades in order to manage consistency and compliance
- Import and organise manufacturer’s data easily in your dashboard and monitor delivery of passive fire products to site
- Add installation data and attach supporting photography
- Monitor the status of installations in real-time as they are carried out on site
- Digitally sign-off installations, and pass your completed and compliant installations onto clients seamlessly
Legacy Audit & Inspection
In a number of large scale case studies FireDNA has shown it can half the time in carrying out audits and inspections of fire doors compared with existing methods. Our digital auditing also negates the need for time intensive paperwork…and has shown to save significant time (upto 70%) in creating inspection reports and remedials costing documentation.
- Digitally capture inspection data on-site, with and without and internet connections
- Attach photographic evidence to support inspections showing where remedial works or replacements are needed
- Generate branded costing and inspection reports from your audited projects and easily share your results with clients
Ongoing Maintenance & Asset Management
FireDNA digital tools give you total control over the crucial stages involved in making sure all of the passive fire products within your portfolio are compliant, safe and will ultimately do what they are designed to do, when called upon.
- Take ownership of compliant records that support the O & M manual
- All ongoing changes are logged so the full product lifecycle is preserved and protected
- Assign system users and set permissions (in-house maintenance teams)
- Share buildings with external Fire-DNA Data Partners for ongoing remedials
- Create work schedules for ongoing maintenance and inspections
- Building compliance status can be shared with interested parties (Insurers, Building Control, Fire Services)
Transparency & Reassurance for the Public
What good is the ‘golden thread’ of data if the people who rely and depend on it don’t get to see it in action for themselves. FireDNA provides the general public living, working or visiting a building a solution to see and feel reassured they are safe from fire.
FireDNA creates a visual and digital identification that connects the physical product with its digital record.
FireDNA helps to ensure Architects’ specifications are enforced from inception to installation.
FireDNA gives user’s the ability to produce Audit Reports with detailed descriptions and photographic evidence.
FireDNA also allows user’s to plot Passive Fire Products onto Floorplans, which can also be output into Reports.
Join the FireDNA Network Alliance and become a Data Partner today…
The more passive fire products you activate with FireDNA, the more benefits and rewards you could receive!’