An essential guide to the widespread impacts of the new building safety regime.
Join Dame Judith Hackitt and our panel of asset managers, architects, policy and technical, trade associations and technology providers on the 5th and 6th of September to discuss:
• The number of HRBs registered with the Building Safety Regulator so far
• Expected changes in the next 18 months
• How the Building Safety Act (BSA) is impacting the supply chain
• The progress on work relating to the competency of those working with life safety products
• Culture change
DAY ONE will explore how the Building Safety Act is impacting different parts of the supply chain, the expected changes in the next 18 months, and how existing projects are changing in line with legislation.
Speakers on day one:
• Dame Judith Hackitt
• Ben Oram, Head of Technical at Buckley Gray Yeoman
• Ben Blackwood, Head of On-site Design at Ballymore
• Nicola Markell, Technical Compliance Director at Sir Robert McAlpine
DAY TWO will focus on construction products and the competency of those working with life safety products. It will provide an overview on how the new regulations are directly impacting organisations in terms of products, processes, skills and competencies, and the financial impact that comes with it.
Speakers on day two:
• Hanna Clarke, Digital and Policy Manager at the CPA
• Dr Stephen Hamil, Innovation Director at NBS,
• Douglas Masterson, Technical Manager at GAI
• Iain McIlwee, Chief Executive at The FIS
• Will Hunnam, Managing Director of Forza Doors
Both sessions will be chaired by Hannah Carpenter, Senior Account Director at LMC.
Register for your free place here